my creative space: a new york memory...

on Wednesday, December 7, 2011

You may recall that I was lucky enough to go to New York earlier in the year where I met up with my friend Mary from Canada. It was a side trip following a work visit to Washington.  I took lots of photos, but this one, taken from the top of the Empire State Building is one of my favourites, and I finally got around to having it enlarged and framed. Here it is just propped up in front of the meat safe...
Now I just have to work out where to hang the darn thing, because it's probably going to mean a major rearrangement of what's already in the living room. In fact I'm sure of it! One of the jobs that will keep me occupied and out of mischief once I get to the Christmas break :)
Here are the real creatives...over here. Pop on over if you get a chance.