the last top ten for 2011...

on Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Well that year went in the proverbial blink of an eye didn't it J
There have been times when I thought...
this weekly top ten thing is a bit of a pain in the neck bother
and I might give it up and read a book instead
but thank you for encouraging me to keep going 
the truth is, most of the time I quite enjoy doing it
most of the time!
And I have to tell you, I've got the most awesome record of rooms I like now
Ha! Who needs pinterest J
Farmhouse Kitchen traditional kitchen
I'm going to attempt to select my top ten pictures for the whole year some time over the holidays...
Decorate by Holly Becker and Joanna Copestick eclectic patio
watch out for that one!
I don't know why we post snow pictures at Christmas in the southern hemisphere...but we do...click on it for a bit of magic!
Covering my bases with this next one...
Only two more days before I get to have a break...yippee! Thanks to all the wonderful bloggers who have provided so much top ten inspiration this year, and especially to Jules, the fabulous woman who owns this blog ...you never fail in the interiors stakes bloss, never. 
kxxx
images seen on: little green notebook/lime in the coconut; rummage; brabourne farm; an indian summer; decorology; elements at home; livet hemma; the diversion project; houzz (2); head over heels; tiny white diaisies; beautifulism