this week's top ten...

on Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thank goodness...
the Melbourne Cup and Halloween madness is over for another year...
Sometimes I think I'm turning into one of those people who could appear on the Grumpy Old whatever show...
except I'm not famous so that's not going to happen.
Otherwise I might just qualify.
Or it could be that I lost my money on the the race sweeps I entered.
I'll never get that $8 back! On the plus side, the Reserve Bank cut interest rates yesterday.
I did think that the winning French jockey was very humble and charming though...good on him for acknowledging the suspended Australian jockey whose place he took. 
All class Christophe.
I'm going to Sydney this weekend and hoping to spend a bit of time with the first born. She provided this photo...nice huh?