top ten pictures from the week ~ 19 April 2011

on Monday, April 18, 2011

Hi there and hello if you're new to the top ten...where in the heck did that week go?
Despite the few too many times I've grumbled about doing this weekly thing...
not really in a serious way of course...you know that right?
It really is one of my favourite times of the week.
The fact that I've allowed myself not to get stressed if I can't find ten pics...
either because there haven't been ten I've liked enough...
or because I've just run out of time...
means I'm liking it even more :)
And that, my bloggy friends is a damn fine thing! How about that...there were only eight! Liberating :)
Amanda said I should put this one of mine in. She's kind. I'm obedient. So I did. 
Happy holidays if you're lucky enough to be on them. I'm not. Never mind...much work to be done. 
All good.