top ten pictures from the week ~ 19.10.10 and a 'species' named just for me!

on Monday, October 18, 2010

Well here we are at another Tuesday (for some of us anyway). Monday kicked into touch thank goodness.
 It's not a day I'm particularly fond of...
 perhaps I should do something about my attitude!
 it's a bit of a mixed bag this week...don't think I've had a kitchen before
and we go from a quite formal outdoor courtyard... 
 to a shabby indoors with more than a touch of the grand...
 and you know hot pink's my favourite...
 but I'm very taken with all these golden tones...
 and I could see myself spending some time somewhere like this...curled up with a good book and a G&T...if only the weather would behave!
and I'm old enough to remember seeing this movie...at the movies!! Loving the brights...
 and the not so...
and the most exciting thing...get this...
my very lovely bloggy friend and super talented artist Kerri painted this in my favourite colour and named it just for me...'Euthora Magenta Martinus'
...and if that doesn't make me feel special I don't know what would! Spoilt I am :))
images this week are from 10 rooms, 16 house, brabourne farm, decorology, design sponge, designers block, desire to inspire, driftwood interiors, home, live like you, the decorista, the diversion project.