top ten pictures from the week ~ 24 May 11

on Monday, May 23, 2011

In an extraordinarily rare and totally unexpected feat of organisation...
I actually wrote this post last Thursday!
I'd collected ten lovely pics...even got the scanner to work for that one above...
So I asked myself a question...
which I do a lot now that I'm living alone
...the vampire slayer not being an overly good conversationalist. Except when she's hungry and then she makes herself perfectly clear...
I asked myself...do I need to go on collecting, since I've already reached the required number?
And the answer was no Kez...you don't.
You're cutting back on screen time remember...
so write the bloody post and walk away from the computer.
So I did...well, for a bit anyway :)
And seeing the vampire slayer has been mentioned...here's her latest portrait :) Damn cat won't stay off my bed now that the 23 year old has moved out!
Notice the paw curled and ready to strike. She's a pretty colour though. I will concede that:)
images this week were found on: my design chic; vogue living;  wish you were here; design manifest; livet hemma;  muse interiors; my sweet prints; style files; the design files; atelier abigail ahern; tranquil townhouse