top ten pictures from the week ~ 5 April 11

on Monday, April 4, 2011

Don't take this the wrong way now will you...
but it was a bit hard getting back in to the top ten groove...
Because honestly...
sometimes it can be a bit hard to find things...(not fond of that green armchair right there now that I think about it...I like the rest though)
I like to find things that make me go...oooh/aaaah
...or at the very least...gee I'd like to sit in that room for a bit just staring at the art...or lounge about with a book...
Which is the reaction I look for when I choose these pictures...
I do hope this doesn't mean I'm getting a bit bored with it all...heaven forbid!
'probly not...(I know that's not a real word...but it felt appropriate)
Maybe it's just that blogging exposes us to so many more images than before...or maybe it's as simple as me needing to get back into a routine.
...and catch up...you know what it's like right?