top ten pictures from the week ~ 9.2.11

on Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Terribly, terribly sorry that the top ten is a day late...
I had to go to book club on monday night when I normally do this...
and I ran out of time to write the post...
because we were so engrossed in discussing our last (extremely tedious) read...oh, for at least five minutes or so...we're serious book clubbers we are!!
and then there was the drinking of white wine...
and the scoffing of spinach and feta pastry thingies...
 ...so much for my carb detox!
but despite the fact that I sometimes grumble about it, I really do love putting these posts together...
they get me all inspired...
and I have to tell you there's not much of that around here at the mo (inspiration I mean) ...
no projects going on...even the dishcloth knitting has stopped...hard to fathom I know :)
no DIY'ing...
no painting...of canvases or walls...
via living etc (there's those chairs Jules)
no gardening...
no nothing in fact. I think these sloth like tendencies have taken over momentarily...clearly I need to give myself a talking to!! But in the meantime I'll just continue looking for pictures to drool over :)