top ten pictures from the week ~22.12.10 (the last for the year)

on Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wow. I've been doing these posts for quite a few months now...
some weeks it's hard...
some, like this one....super easy!
I started these posts so I didn't have to think much about what to say...at least on one day of the week
they are just a collection of images that take my fancy...
for one reason or another.
But they've become a bit of a townhouse tradition now I think...
...and I like that. Plus the fact that I now know exactly where my inspiration file is!
But you won't find a single Christmassy image...because I'm a tiny bit perverse....
so this next one is the closest you'll get from me, in all its stunning simplicity :)
There'll be one more post tomorrow or Friday before I head off on my road trip to Newcastle to spend Christmas with my parents. 
Then I'll probably take a little break...but who knows? Certainly not me!
So till then...I hope you get some inspiration from these as well.
images, in order of appearance are from: pretty haute mess; a punch of color; an indian summer; bohemian shoebox; desire to inspire; gingerella; belle maison; the decorista (2); chasing satellites; brabourne farm