shadow shot sunday...a chandelier peek

on Saturday, December 18, 2010

I rarely post on the weekend, but yesterday it was a must in order to give my support to Jane...who will be in my thoughts tomorrow as she heads in to surgery.
...and last night, while I was lying on the sofa on a night in by myself (recovering from the indulgences of the night before!)...I looked up at my newly installed old chandeliers...and thought of Shadow Shot Sunday run by Tracy at Hey Harriet. So I did what any self respecting blogger would do...leapt up and got the camera! To capture a serendipitous shadow :)
Here's the link to some more shadows....pop on over for a visit.
And I'll be doing a post on the living room makeover soon...unfortunately the crappy weather has returned so photo ops are rare :( But I'm now on holidays so I'm sure there'll be an opportunity sooner rather than later :)