top ten pictures from the week ~ 26.10.10

on Monday, October 25, 2010

I think the addicition to pink may have resurfaced this week...


hang on a mo...I can't get blogger to move this neutral one...but I am pretty taken with those eggs...I hope the blu tac holds!



ah, there you go...more pink...
there's less of it here, but still my eye was drawn to the cushion and flowers...but eek, there's lots of blue. I don't really 'do' blue!
 
 but then, I surprise myself with the neutrals...or perhaps it's just the bath...
 or the rusticity....or perhaps just wanting to use that word...
 
but then again...a bit of boho never fails to impress me...and a faded textile or three doesn't hurt...

 or the glam of a chandelier in the kitchen...and a stuffed peacock doesn't go astray either...
it's the art in the kitchen and the doors that are doing it for me in this next one... 
and the art in this one too...
I may be a bit of a decor flibbertigibbet...
but I know what I like when I see it!
Thanks for popping by...I really wish these pictures were of my house, then I'd invite you all over for a cuppa (or something)
And by the way...it seems I can no longer count!
And don't forget this...
images via the awesomeness of: a punch of color; alkemie; belgian pearls; brabourne farm; centsational girl; glimpse of style; la maison boheme; lanalou; the decorista; the diversion project (I try really hard not to include a diversion every single week, but dammit...that Jules is too good); ticking and toile