top ten pictures from the week ~ 12.10.10 and another online mag

on Monday, October 11, 2010

Hi bloggy peeps. Back on track with a Tuesday top ten post...bet you're pleased about that...otherwise how on earth would you know what day it is? Joking.
The thing I love about my short attention span is that I can't remember what images I've collected during the week... 
 which means I get a nice surprise when I do the upload thing...
 I take my pleasures where I can get them!
 Easily pleased I am. True. Mostly...
 It's usually the textures and textiles that get me...
 or an interesting structure...
 or a piece of art that makes me go oooh, I'd like that. Actually, more often it's...wish I was clever enough to do it myself!
 and rich colours...quite partial to those
and the tenth picture today is from a small online magazine that I recently came across...Covet garden...
I think it's Canadian but I could be wrong. Hard to believe I know, because I'm normally a meticulous researcher :) And look...they have a pattern for a knitted jar cover...
...thought that would amuse you! And it wouldn't be a top ten (or eleven) without a picture from the latest Lonny now would it?
peacock 'n all :)
And an update on the vampire slayer: she has had the tube removed from her head and now looks very unattractive with a reverse mohawk haircut. I might put a photo on the FB page later...