a whole lot of lazy...

on Sunday, February 12, 2012

I’m sorry I haven’t been around much. Lack of posts, very few blog visits, unanswered emails, no top ten last week!
To be honest, I’m a bit fatigued. Lots on my plate and too much on my mind. So I downed tools this weekend and did very little except read in bed, do the most basic chores like washing and tidying up the kitchen, watched tv and crocheted. And fed the vampire slayer of course...unfortunately she's hard to ignore. But I did manage to ignore my computer screen for a very large chunk of time!
first in my 'classic of the month' reads
It’s done me the world of good, but I’m going to toddle off to the doctor this week and get a check-up. And the only reason I’m telling you that is because if I write it here I might actually do it
a new ripple for a baby boy
There WILL be a top ten this week, if nothing else! So you have a good one (week that is) and I’ll try to do the same J
....oh, and yeah! The blog is two today...thank you for being such wonderful company xox