top ten pictures from the week ~ 9.11.10

on Monday, November 8, 2010

I do love Monday nights and putting together the weekly top ten.
Sometimes I get to Monday and have heaps of pictures saved...
sometimes not so many...
some weeks it's hard to find things I like...
some weeks it's super easy...
this was one of those weeks...
there seems to be more white creeping in to my choices...


but that's ok isn't it?
...of course it is! And they're never completely devoid of colour...I can't do that!
I think it's because I'm preparing to have my living room painted white...
Tiny's coming this afternoon to give me a quote. I'll keep you posted.
Ok...here's some more colour...you know I can't resist...
Make sure you come back tomorrow won't you...there's going to be a guest post. I love that :)
this week images are from: apartment therapy, a punch of color, an indian summer, belle maison, bloesem, design sponge, poppytalk, the inside story, the new victorian ruralist