top ten pictures from the week ~ 30.11.10

on Monday, November 29, 2010

I have no idea what I've been doing or where I've been since the last top ten...
I opened my file for this week to find that I'd only collected three pictures...
Slack...that's all I can say...
So last night, a very brisk run around the blogs I follow resulted in this week's top ten...
Slack...but still pretty :)
In my defence, I did have to go to the 22 year old's exhibition and then head off to Sydney...
and prepare a dinner party...
...and even worse...clean up after it!
So that's probably why there were only three pics...
...my blog, my excuses!!
...but something for everyone nonetheless don't you think?
images this week snaffled from: a diary of lovely; beautifulism; brabourne farm; color outside the lines; colour me happy; cowparsley; the diversion project