top ten pictures from the week ~ 16.11.10

on Monday, November 15, 2010

It's only Tuesday and already I'm a very tired possum. Yesterday I decided to have a longish break over summer...so of course this first picture is a winter scene!  It's the yellow chairs and the ottoperson (no sexism in the tranquil townhouse) that's doing it for me for sure...the reindeer's pretty cool too...
 I'd really love to knit this throw...well our dumb weather's hardly been warm so forgive me for another wintery reference...
 I think this would be the best study/studio/library/retreat in the world...especially if it was in a separate building...
 and I've got a real thing for outdoor rooms at the moment...c'mon sunshine, you can do it!
via alkemie
 and it's really odd that I'm also being drawn to grey...I've never liked grey, so why is that I wonder? Even though it's probably blue...blue grey?

 I really love this room...all the quirky things...
 and this metal sculpture is pretty cool...
 I've got some peacock feathers (thanks Allison) which makes me really want to find a small form like this and pretend I'm at the folies bergere...ooh la la
vogue living
 and this puppy vase completely cracks me up...
 
via VT interiors
and a beautiful bright Indian room for last...
but who could resist this...
and I made this for dinner last night...quick, easy and tasty...perfect for the first day of the working week...one of Bill's
oops...just realised I forgot to add the limes...never mind :)