my creative space...what I like to call a farmers' market tote

on Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My friend Chris and I have been doing a little collaborating...a bit of plotting, planning and putting together. We've sourced some very large Brazilian coffee sacks, and along with a cunning plan...we have made the first of what we hope will be lots of these...
I like to think of them being flung over your shoulder and waltzed off to the local farmers' market...we have one just down the lane and over the road on a Sunday...
I guess you could use them for other things as well...a beach bag maybe, or for collecting firewood, but the vision was for veggies of all kinds nestling contentedly in the calico lining. Dead set romantic notion don't you think! Ignore the vampire slayer hogging the camera.
It's a bit hard to get a good photo with the plastic outer...designed to stop the jute coming off all over your good market clobber...
...or mad cats wanting to sit on it! 

No vampire slayers over at Kootoyoo.