top 10 pictures from the week ~ 22.9.10 ~ and thank you

on Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hello possums. It's nice to be back in the saddle, or whatever the bloggy equivalent is. 
I must confess to being a bit slack about filing pictures away...
It's not because I haven't been looking...
it just required a bit more energy than I could summon...
A bit pathetic? Well...yes! But that's ok.
Here's some nice ones though. A bit more subdued than usual perhaps...
But not entirely...oh, no!


But soothing for sure...

I know this is a picture post, but it's as much about things I've noticed. And perhaps because things are a bit wobbly at the moment, I noticed this from Sarah Wilson's blog and an interview she conducted with Caroline Myss on her new book Defy Gravity. Myss's advice on dealing with things that happen to you...
... just stop relying on reasons, then the answer comes. Which is to say, the graceful whisper of our intuition kicks in and tells us where we’re at and steers us. While ever we defer to reason, we can’t hear the graceful whisper.
Nice. And true. And on a lighter note, because to be honest, I'm completely over myself...something I found on the first-born's tumblr...

Thanks for sticking around. I was so right about the kindness thing. You lot are heaps nice :) And so are my kids...thank you both. Love you to bits.

images from a punch of color; ada and darcy; an indian summer; brabourne farm; color outside the lines; lime in the coconut; la porte rouge; white trash beautiful; chasing satellites