top 10 pictures from the week ~ 8.7.10

on Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Bloody heck...it's been a veritable top 10 pic overload this week. Whittling down to the required number has been...how shall I say...problematic. So let me start you off with the whole black, white and pink thing I love so much...with a few other brights thrown in for good measure...
It's like I've been on a photo binge...which I guess is safer than any other type...
I'm going with all the brights and bolds first ok..?

because once a boho...always a boho I'm afraid...

no changing me now...

but never fear...the soothing neutrals are here for you too...
they're lovely as well...just not so much 'me'...
although I could be tempted...
and some beautiful outdoor shots as well, taken by two very talented bloggers...
by vicki archer at french essence
by dash at french sampler
...and now I'm going to be completely self indulgent and show you a photo I styled and took at my friend's house down the coast...a little teaser for tomorrow's post!
by me
I think I feel a little still-life painting moment coming on...!!