top 10 pictures from the week ~ 17.6.10

on Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Well, you've put up with two days of my craft so I will reward you dear bloggy peeps with the visual feast that is the weekly top ten. I am getting to love Thursdays! So, so pretty...
clever use of a very small space...
perfect, casual flowers...
by chania at razmataz
rich, wonderful colours...
simple, subtle...(a bit like me really...ha, not!)
subdued and elegant...
via greige
pretty, but not too pretty...
modern boho...I think!
dark and seductive...and those lights!
because she'd kill me if I didn't put one of hers in (joking Jackie!!) 
curves, booze, fur...
via home
And while many of you may not agree with me about this...I would have to say that I was totally underwhelmed by the current issue of Lonny magazine. No images that made MY jaw drop I'm afraid. Not this time :(
So because of that disappointment, a bonus 11th in the top ten! Can't help myself...
by nanette at rummage
And just one more...I knew I should have stopped blog stalking earlier!

I do hope there was a little something here for everyone...
Do you have a favourite?